PDA

View Full Version : Hi There ! Im new

jeanettethree
08-12-08, 20:35
Hi My name is Jeanette, I am 38yo and married with 3 kids,
I have a fab husband who I love dearly, He is stepdad to my kids, but treats them as his own,
I started suffering from panic attacks 12 years ago while pregnant with my 3rd child, after being in a bad relationship with my kids dad, I was physically and mentally worn out, I ended the relationship when my youngest son was 1, I have carried on with my life I met my present husband 8 years ago (Irs my 1st marriage),
I no longer have panic attacks, but my life is ruled by anxiety... which i hate :mad:, I rely on my husband alot, and I wish I didnt so much, anyway I have joined no panic for support and advise from others so I can hopefully beat this for once and forall. :yesyes:
Jeanette

RosieXXX
08-12-08, 21:51
Hello Jeanette,

Glad you have found this site, because you will find support from people who understand, and it really does help to know you are not alone.

cazzamagui1
08-12-08, 22:07
hello
and :welcome: to no more panic u will find loads of advice on here..
i too suffer with anx mines mainly health like u i ave a wonderful who i would be completley lost without (were lucky we really are ) :yesyes:
take care hope to see you in chat sometime :hugs:
xxxx caz

Vanilla Sky
08-12-08, 22:32
Hi Jeanette and welcome, thats when i started panic attacks after my son was born 17yrs ago, like you i have been left with anxiety i can go for long enough and be ok then out of the blue a physical symptom wiil rear its ugly head and im of again recently its palpitations which are not to bad but if its a huge one i feel in my throat, it makes me feel as if im going to pass out then it can leave me anxious for days even weeks. Its a horrible feeling i sympathise with you. Well youv come to the right place, loads of support here Paige x

sunshine-lady
08-12-08, 23:12
Hi Jeannette
:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.