PDA

View Full Version : Will this ever end?

anx mum
10-12-08, 11:15
For over 4 months i have been suffering with chest pains, breathing problems, pins and needles, dizziness. All of my symptoms had got better was just left with breathing now this past week im getting chest pains again :weep: really feel i could cry and not stop

gtrgrl3369
10-12-08, 13:38
It will get better. Look at how they went away before. Did somethng happen to set them off again? Try to remember how you got over them the last time and dont let this get the better of you. You can do this. Takecare.

anx mum
10-12-08, 13:45
Thanx just gets u down when it goes and now its back. Just want my life bk.

Jo3016
10-12-08, 13:45
Every time I have a health anxiety, one of my biggest fears is that this is it, my life has changed and I just long to feel normal again. But when I even look back at previous posts I have made on this forum in the last couple of years, I get comfort to see that many of the symptoms have gone.

For the last week, I have had vision problems again, as I did earlier in the year. Just try to think back to when things have gone before.

I hope you are feeling better soon. x

helen26
10-12-08, 13:47
i feel the same, i get over one ache or pain, i am reasurred by the doctor that it is nothing, im ok 4 a day or two, then something else starts!! i am fed up of this HA and i am sure that it is this that is giving me the aches and pains. i just try and push things to the back of my head, and get busy with something else, and my mind 4gets and i dont hurt anymore, until i sit down and "relax" again!! been on 3 walks this morning, my little boy is knackered bless him!!

anx mum
10-12-08, 13:49
At least u can go out. Im finding that hard and i got 2 boys. Just sick of this seems like its here for good

helen26
10-12-08, 13:56
r u scared of going outside? or is it u think something might happen if u go out? i take my little girl to school in the morn and try to get out as much as i can, i personally feel that i need to get out the house or i will go mad. or spend all my time on the laptop googling things!!! x