PDA

View Full Version : Re:- Yucky Day

Diane O'Brien
10-12-08, 12:04
I feel dreadful. Waiting for a smear in the doctors surgery, I were getting palpatations. Went into the room and the nurse had to sit me down and calm me down. I were getting chest pains. My blood pressure was 148/106. I eventually had it done, but I were shaking. I cant control myself now and feel so much anxiety and the palpatations are comin and going.

I feel like I,m going to pass out and feel sick to the stomach.

Diane :weep:

andie73
10-12-08, 12:18
Hi

Diane you will calm down naturally. You have got yourself stressed because of the test, I hate them and get the same. Now that it's over and you are home things will calm down, but in doesn't happen straight away. Try to slow your breathing down and sow sown your thougths. Nothing bad will happen, you aren't going to pass out believe me. This is just your anxiety.

Try to eat some toast or someting light, and distract yourself by perhaps playing games on here.

Honestly you will be fine hun.:hugs:

titch
10-12-08, 12:42
Aww hun at least u still went throug with it..you will calm down soon un...just relax and try not to worry...xxx:bighug1:

amandaj
10-12-08, 15:30
sorry you had a rubbish time at drs , have a hot bath and relax in it if can ,i know its easier said than done , i been feeling like going to pss out for a week now its horrible can always pm me if need to talk

amandax

Diane O'Brien
10-12-08, 17:29
Thank you 4 all your replies. I feel a bit foolish now. :blush:

BasilCat
10-12-08, 17:57
Dont feel foolish Diane. We have all felt that way before today and its no joke. I think you did great to get your self down to the doctors surgery Diane. So never think or feel you are foolish because you arent foolish at all.

Shirley