PDA

View Full Version : doctors

leo05
24-06-05, 12:01
hi all just to let you know that i have now been to docs and she is going to refer me to see someone at the hospital just scared that they are going to lock me up now

when i went to docs i had to wait 25 mins to be seen then they have changed the whole system around
told doc about how i felt and had wrote things down to tell her about as it was easier

think she thinks that i am mad well i know that i am but dont want it to be calssified LOL :D

feel better just for going although thought that i was going to pass out in there

just hope it does not take to long as i had to wait about 3 to 4 wks to see her
well will let you know how i get on when i get my nxt appointment [8D]

melanie
24-06-05, 12:14
Hiya i dont think you are mad at all you made perfect sense to me and if you were mad i dont think you would,when i have been to the docs inthe past in the throes of a panic attack i have felt like i was going mad but i think its just cos your thoughts are running all over the place,stay strong you will feel better.
mel xx
ps.i can write this now as am having a good time at the mo but am there with you feeling and thinking exactly th same when bad!!!!!:D

melanie

leo05
24-06-05, 12:16
thanks melanie yeah it will just be me over reacting again

melanie
24-06-05, 13:02
hiya,i dont think you were overacting its just what happens due to anxiety,panic attacks etc i wish there was never such a thing if you know what i mean.
anyway got to go know as have a counselling appointment,am not looking forward to that at all.
mel xx

melanie

andrew
24-06-05, 13:34
hi leanne

well done for getting yourself to your doctors and being able to tell her whats been happening.

you're not mad lol, hopefully they will sort you out some counselling or theraphy to help your recovery.

take care .. andrew

seh1980
24-06-05, 14:07
Well done for making that first step Leanne!! Good on you. I really hope that you get some good help/advice and that it all works out for you hun :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

chucklehound
24-06-05, 14:25
I dont think u r mad...

Hope u r feeling better soon
:D

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

leo05
24-06-05, 14:35
thanks all i hope so too

leo05
05-07-05, 16:08
feeling more and more scrared as each day goes by not knowing what is going to happen or even when it is going to happen i really just hope that it does not interfer with my hols

think i am still getting use to the idea the i have depression and a.disorder have only told one member of my family as dont want them to think i am a nutter like my father guess i am worried i will turn out like him in soon way!

leo05
30-07-05, 14:15
hi all got letter yesterday saying i have to cofirm appointment but dont know what to do for the best as i am petrified that they are going to lock me up something i want to get well dont get me wrong but just seems everytime someone i know goes in hospital they never come out alive soz for going on but needed to get it out of my brain b4 i got mad [V]

seh1980
30-07-05, 14:18
Leanne that won't happen, trust me!! They will help you. You are not mad so have nothing to worry about, ok? :D

leo05
30-07-05, 14:21
thanks sarah just stressin bout it rather they sent letter after hols cause that is all i ll be thinkin bout now

darkphantom
30-07-05, 18:04
Hi Lea

Trust me you will be fine, nothing bad will happen.

You have everyone here supporting you.

And with the help of the doctors you will soon be feeling well.

Start to write down again how you are feeling and this will help you and the doctor ok.

and no you are not mad.

You have made that first step to go to the doctors well done im proud of you.[:X]
keep it up your doing great
susie
xxxxxxxxx

Sarah-Jane
03-08-05, 13:43
you will be fine with some love and support. Your not going mad IF you were you wouldnt be aware of it ;) its a horrible time for you i know! but you will get through it in time, just takes build up of knowlege, determination and support. We are all here for you xxxx

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Meg
03-08-05, 14:13
Leanne,

If your doctor had thought you were really ill she wouldn't have referred you in that way . You would have had an instant doctor - hospital referral and have seen someone within 2 days .

This is for an assessment to be able to plan whats the best way to help you as an outpatient or which therapist would be best. This appointment is not about inpatient care.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

leo05
04-08-05, 15:25
thanks all for you kind replys i now have appointment date thanks to susie (darkphantom) as i just could not ring them as my fear took over
well its on the 22nd of this month which is a monday so will have to lie to dad as he dont know anything bout it or bout me to tell the truth

susiev maybe able to come but still might have to go on own which i am dreading

seh1980
04-08-05, 16:28
Glad you've made the appointment Leanne - that can sometimes be the hardest part!! Good on you :D

sal
04-08-05, 19:39
Hi Leanne

Pleased you have made the appointment and i am sure you will be fine. Let me know if i can help at all hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

darkphantom
05-08-05, 11:28
hey lea
you will be fine i will try and stay extra day so i can come to the hospital with you.

But if you have to go on your own you will be fine, and that will be another step forward wont it?

remember write down all your feelings so you can give that to the docs, so they know the best way to help you ok.

your doing great ;)

leo05
15-08-05, 16:52
a wk today is my nxt appointment and a dreading it

darkphantom
15-08-05, 19:17
Hi Lea
You are gona be ok remeber what i said.
You are doing really well ok,
and im going with you to give you that support so you are not going to be on your own.
We will have a great weekend and that will take your mind off things.
love ya
susie

leo05
16-08-05, 16:48
thanks susie you are the best looking
forward to seeing you again

leo05
24-08-05, 14:36
hi everyone i went to my appointment thanks to susie as she came with me for support they say they are going to sugesst that i be put on anti depressants not sure if i really want them though

seh1980
24-08-05, 17:11
Well done for going Leanne!! That can often be the hardest bit. If the GP has suggested meds, then it might be the best way forward for you. You can always give them a go for a bit. You have nothing to lose..:D

pinkscrumpy
24-08-05, 23:39
well done leanne.

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

darkphantom
25-08-05, 12:57
Hi babe
I was really proud of you you did really well as i know it was real hard.
please do as they said and go to the doc and get the meds, and try some of the other ideas they came up with ok
i love ya loads
well done babe:D

leo05
25-08-05, 12:59
hey i know that they were saying things to me but to be honest i kinda blocked them out as after they mentioned needles that was it but i am going to docs nxt wk ok

THAKNS AGAIN SUISE and too all of you who have been a great help

seh1980
25-08-05, 14:48
Let us know how it goes next week Leanne :D

leo05
25-08-05, 14:51
will do promise but am scared of going though as they put me on meds my dad will find out wont he!!

seh1980
25-08-05, 17:45
Will he be angry Leanne? Why?

leo05
26-08-05, 14:48
yeah cause i have not told him anything about it and scared that he will hit me

Meg
26-08-05, 14:53
Leanne,

If you don't tell Dad noone else will.

leo05
26-08-05, 14:57
yeah thats what i thought b4 and social services did and so did the mental health team but that might have been because i was 17yrs old

darkphantom
26-08-05, 15:19
Babe
you dont have to worry, remember they said they cant tell your dad, cos they would be in trouble.
so please dont worry, because he will not find out ok
remember to make appointment for next week ok
Hugs
love ya
susie

leo05
26-08-05, 15:20
yes i am going just me been myslef as per usual lol

meds mmm yeah sounds good

Meg
26-08-05, 15:33
Yes, it was 18.

But if you use the same doctor do emphasize this is private as sometimes when a family appears close they are not as careful

leo05
26-08-05, 15:36
no we are a diff doc altogether