PDA

View Full Version : All tests are clear

anx mum
11-12-08, 12:33
Really confused cos all my tests have come bk clear even though ive still got an ache in my chest.

suzyq54
11-12-08, 12:40
its really difficult to beleive what the docs say sometimes isnt it, the ache could me muscle tension from the anxiety. i know its hard but try to amuse yourself with something else and you might find it goes away. easier said than done hope you feel better soon XX

anx mum
11-12-08, 12:52
Yeah so hard to believe makes me think what the hell i it. Its one thing or another isnt it. How r u?

jackie26
11-12-08, 13:30
hi i have aches and pains around chest area for a long time now, some times reallybad, so bad i don't know what to do with myself and i have all sorts of cardiac tests - scans, treadmill, ecg's all clear. always put down to muscle pain due to anxiety. i have recently been seeing a chiropracter for neck, backache and he has explained to me that all my muscles are tight due to years of tension tehy have become all knotted and tight, feels better now i have had a few sessions with him to try and loosen things off. not saying it will be the same for everyone but that has worked for me. but i also get chest pains due to indigestion which can be bad and scary as well. as said before distraction helps but i know it can be easier said than done. i have just tried a relaxation cd this morning as well as i was feeling very anxious that helped as well if you can get time on your own to do it. hope this helps a little bit x jackie