PDA

View Full Version : Back again

chicky76
11-12-08, 17:03
I wrote on here about 3 months ago about my husband stopping his medication seroxat things went from bad to worse and we are now living seperately. (i feel i am letting him down but i can no long cope with his erratic and sometimes violent out burst) This issue now is me i have crashed and burned i feel so low i can not seem to pick my self up. I am tearfull all the time, lack motivation and i am scared it is going to get worse. Spoke to GP who said " exercise " which i do 3-4 times a week. I feel i am boring everyone with the situation i am in i am going through 10 - 20 different emotions a day varying from sadness and anger and the main on guilt. Which is leaving me emotionally drained !! I do not think medication is the answer but i wish it was, i wish the GP would give me something to lift my mood. Does anyone else feel angry at them selfs like me for not being able to control or manage what they are feeling and to use a quote a bad one i know "snap out of it " why can i not snap myself out of it i keep asking.......

sunshine-lady
12-12-08, 00:05
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support. I think it is time you need help at the moment.

chat is fun too:D

lesleya
12-12-08, 01:54
:welcome: back to nmp...glad you've decided to come back.

Im sure you will find the help and support you need here and you'll meet some lovely people here along the way.
Good luck...
:hugs: :hugs: