PDA

View Full Version : Hello yet another member!

nicbow
11-12-08, 20:55
Hi there, my name is Nici and i have been suffering with panic attacks and related problems ie agoraphobia/claustrophobia for around 8 years now. Getting really fed up with them as i'm sure you will understand! On a 4 month waiting list for therapy and not really coping on the diazepam that my gp dishes out like sweets! Any advice would be lovely but would also like just to chat to some other sufferers so i know i am not the only person who feels like this! :wacko:

titch
11-12-08, 20:57
Hey welcome to nmp..hope to see u in chat sometime...xx

LUKEborn1983
11-12-08, 22:36
Hai Nici, i also had panic attacks and agoraphobia. That why i never going out from my house for 5 years, i fear i will get panic attacks and i will stop breathing and i die if i go out. I only dare to go out to see doctors with my mom. I know how you feel Nici, you are not alone. If you want to chat you can PM me, i'm 24/7 free....... bye..

LUKEborn1983

eternally optimistic
11-12-08, 22:38
Hi yah,

Glad you found this website, its great, full of advice, laughter and general reassurance that your not alone with your worries.

Bye for now.

sunshine-lady
12-12-08, 00:00
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:D

spaced
12-12-08, 01:30
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP

lesleya
12-12-08, 01:38
:welcome: to nmp...glad you've decided to join.

Im sure you will find the help and support you need here and you'll meet some lovely people here along the way.
Good luck...
:hugs: :hugs: