PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Joeycrazycat
11-12-08, 21:48
Hello,

My name is Fabrice (Joey's my cat!); I'm 36 years old, been in the UK for over 13 years, and suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for 10 years now.

I thought I was doing much better the last couple of years, but it all came back few months ago, and I've been suffering from terrible headaches in the past 3 weeks.

I don't enjoy doing anything at all. I know fair well that anxiety loves avoidance, so I force myself to go shopping, to work, to drive, etc... I started meditation a little while ago, but this is not as easy as I thought; I have so little energy at the moment that I fall asleep after 10 or 15 minutes of meditating!

I've been much more open about my problems than I used to be and I'm looking forward to share my fears, and my hopes, with all of you.

Take great care, and speak to you soon,

JCC

LACEYA1961
11-12-08, 21:51
Hi, Jcc and welcome!

I'm still new here but I've found great comfort and advice...I'm positive you'll find the same :)

Take care,

Lacey

cazzamagui1
11-12-08, 22:03
hello:welcome: to nmp
u will find loads of advice on here, ave u looked at the advice on the laft hand side by any chance? its really good :yesyes:
take care:hugs: xxxxxxx caz

sunshine-lady
12-12-08, 00:02
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:D

lesleya
12-12-08, 01:47
:welcome: to nmp...glad you've decided to join.

Im sure you will find the help and support you need here and you'll meet some lovely people here along the way.
Good luck...
xxx:hugs: :hugs:

belle
12-12-08, 12:31
Hi and welcome :)

x

emms
12-12-08, 15:23
Hi Fabrice <waves>

I'm sure you'll love it here! :)

Emms x

Joeycrazycat
12-12-08, 21:29
Thanks all! Should be able to use the Chat Room in a few days I think, so looking forward to see you all there!

Hope you're doing great.

Take great care,

JCC