PDA

View Full Version : Ill or Anxiety??

Danuella
12-12-08, 17:01
Hiya
I have chronic anxiety and panic disorder and for the past couple of weeks i have this horrible bug thing going around which i cant seem to shift,i a now starting to wonder if it is my anxiety playing up.
I had been on beta blockers for 8 years but came off them mid nov so i am not currently on any medication.
Alot of the symptoms i have could? be anxiety as christmas is a very anxious time for me as i had a breakdown 8 christmases ago and they have never been the same or me since.
How do i figure out if this is anxiety related?
I generally can tell but this time i just cant.
Anybody??
Thanks
xx

Joeycrazycat
12-12-08, 21:43
Hi Danuella!

I'd bet your anxiety is triggering that bug you've got; well, anxiety can severaly affects your immune system. When I go through a period of anxiety, I usually starts to get a couple of mouth ulcers, then I feel run down, and then I always end up with a sore throat (like I have now).

Even people who don't suffer as bad anxiety as you or I are suffering at the moment: it's dark when you leave home and it's still dark when you come back from work, the Creidt Crunch, and as you mentioned rightly, Christmas!

If I may suggest, take some Echinacea drops for 2 to 3 weeks; it shall help boosting your immune system.

Hope this helps.

Take great care,

JCC