PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tjgraham
13-12-08, 02:54
Hello all
This is my first post. I am currently trying to get off Citalopram 20mg. I have cut the dose in half for the last three weeks. So far so good. Just a little more agrivation. This is the second time I've tried this. The first time didnt go well. I had the head rushes and a very short fuse. I had to give up. I thought I'd try a slower approach this time.
Cheers to you all!

gary_2.0
14-12-08, 17:29
Welcome to the forum tjgraham. Drug withdrawal can be awful. I've experienced it myself. The only advice I can offer is to do it as gradually as possible, particularly as your previous experience sounds bad.

Good luck

Cherbear
14-12-08, 18:44
Welcome to the site hun and hope you find it useful, you're not alone:hugs: :hugs: xx

Diane O'Brien
14-12-08, 19:09
Welcome to the site:welcome:

Well done on cutting down on citalopram and all the best. I,m currently on Citalopram so will be following u with great interest. Lovely to hear from you. This is a lovely supporting site.

Diane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

tjgraham
20-12-08, 16:47
Thanks everyone.

lorac
20-12-08, 17:06
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:43
Hi TJGraham,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura