PDA

View Full Version : new to site

hm1177
13-12-08, 11:29
Hi everyone - just sitting here having a bit of a panicky moment so thought I would make my first post. I am 31 and a mum of 2 girls. I haven't been diagnosed as having anxiety but have most of the symptoms and to be honest I find my doctors too dismissive to bother going. I have total health anxiety - my first attack was July 2nd 2007 and have been coping alone since then. Since then I have convinced myself I have MS, Fibromyalgia, CFS, diabetes, brain tumours, various cancers (and the list goes on).

Just now I am letting my kids make loads of mess with arty craft stuff coz I feel too weak to actually entertain them. My whole body aches and I feel very tense just now.

I have just been googling my symptoms which I keep begging myself not to do. Today I have fibromyalgia.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and meet people that might understand me a little. My other half certainly doesn't!)

spaced
13-12-08, 13:47
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

marie1974
13-12-08, 13:55
hello and welcome to nmp, im sure u will find loads of advice and support on here and make new friends too. hugs xxx

Patty
15-12-08, 22:52
Hi HM1177,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1: