PDA

View Full Version : panic is bk pl help anyone

deb64
13-12-08, 12:07
hi not been on for about 6 months i was panic free some people on here wil no the horrible event that happen to me 12 months ago (hubby got killed) and i have done so well over the last 2 weeks the panic has all come bk and im really struggleing plz is there anyone would chat to me ty xxxx

tracy.splosh
13-12-08, 17:30
Hi Deb

Are you still on-line now??? If you are still struggling as I know you posted a few hours ago then I could chat to you. Otherwise please try and go into chat and ask someone there to talk to you. You have truly been through the mill i hope youre ok.

Love Tracy xx

mandie
14-12-08, 01:36
Hi

sorry to hear wot u have been through

please pm me if u want to chat, im always around on daily basis

love mandie :hugs:

Wenjoy
15-12-08, 09:09
So sad to hear you are struggling - sorry about your loss - but you are amazing to still be here and coping - I think speak to your GP for counselling - and talk to a close friend 0- thats what we are here for.Wenjoy x

lesleya
15-12-08, 21:13
Hi Deb i remember very well the tragic death of your husband it was so sad. I wondered where you had gone too as ive not seen you in chat or anything for a long long time. I hope your kids are ok too. Were always here for you hun whenever you need us.
Your always welcome to pm anytime if you need to talk.
Take care hun
xxx

eternally optimistic
15-12-08, 22:15
Hello Deb

You;ve had a hard time recently, I bet christmas is not helping.

Hope you get some GOOD support.

Have you tried your GP, they be able to point you in the right direction.

Thinking of you.

Take care.

sunshine-lady
15-12-08, 23:49
Hello Deb,

So sorry to hear about the death of your hubby, it must have been (and still is) such a difficult time for you.

Wishing you all the best, please feel to PM me anytime. xxx