PDA

View Full Version : Vision 24/7

elmarcos
13-12-08, 17:40
Hi,

Does anyone suffer where it is like their eyes aren't quite focusing on the object and it appears like the object moves eve so slightly left and then right ? When I am feeling highly anxious this speeds up and gets wider which suggests to me it is my anxiety that is causing this. When Im calm and I can just feel my anxiety ticking away behind me like a car engine just left on it moved very slightly. I get this pretty much 24/7 and I also get the eye flickering all the time because I am always feeling anxious. I also occasionally get the spearks when I am feeling extremely anxious.

Thanks everyone,

Mark :)

Cathy V
13-12-08, 17:44
Hi Mark. Spearks? do you mean specks?

I sometimes get rapid eye movement from left to right when im reading, and then i have to re-focus. It doesnt happen every day like it did but i still get it on occasions. I asked the optician about it once and he said it was more of a tension thing than eye strain proper.

Could be tension with you too, but prob best to get it checked, if its going on all day ever day.

Take care xxx

elmarcos
13-12-08, 18:06
Hi Cathy,

Sorry, I meant sparks :)

I've already been to the opticians and subsequently found out I need glasses (near sighted in right eye but not by much). It's just as if Im having real trouble focusing because it moves left and right a little all the time. Strange but annoying!!! Im getting used to the glasses now but this started just after I had been to the opticians. I am also very tired at the minute due to my anxiety and stressed so perhaps this is feeding it at the minute, I dont know?

Mark

Jo3016
14-12-08, 23:09
Hi Mark

I have very similar symptoms to you at the moment. It started in April but went away when an optician told me that my eyes were fine. It came back about 10 days ago. It is mostly in my left eye. It feels sort of wierd, slightly shadowy/ blurry. Sometimes it reminds me of focussing a camera.

I have a lot of headaches too and tinnitus. Doctors, ENT and opticians have all told me that I am fine but I have trouble believing them!!