PDA

View Full Version : Hi I've been a member for awhile now and haven't introduced myself

other
13-12-08, 19:23
I joined this site anonymously because I've been going though some problems with my self esteem. I wanted to just talk to others who sometimes them selfs feel really small like me. I think it's a brilliant website for people to share their thoughts and fears. If only it had been around 10 years ago. Life can sometimes be a pain in the back side and sometimes people can feel lost, alone or uncomfortable in there own skin. But as long as were all trying our best to help each other though we'll be alright in the end.:)

Thanks

trixi
13-12-08, 19:31
Hi and Welcome!!!

I am sure you will meet some nice people on here and make friends.

It is assuring, although not nice, to know that others share your feelings, pain, and their experiences with you.

Trixi

spaced
13-12-08, 19:47
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Diane O'Brien
13-12-08, 23:13
Hi There

:welcome: to NMP. You will get great support on this site, we all try and help each other. Nice to hear from you.

Diane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

sunshine-lady
13-12-08, 23:56
Hi other
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Cherbear
14-12-08, 18:46
Welcome to the site hun, you're not alone I suffer from self esteem too and always have. Hope you find the help you need xx