PDA

View Full Version : Fluoxetine side effects

lily18
14-12-08, 15:40
I'm 18 and i've been taking 20mg Fluoxetine for 4 weeks now, and i've been experiencing some weird side effects. For one, my dreams are now weirdly vivid, so much so that I cant distinguish whether it actually happened or if I dreamt it, however weird it is! Also sometimes I feel really angry and everything around me annoys me, even if its really stupid, so much so that the other day I was shaking with anger when someone accidently nudged me in the street. Also, girls.. have any of you had issues with your monthly cycle through taking this? because mine has always been like clockwork and this month it is days late and I'm sure its because of the medication.. Also I've had the leg shakes, shooting pains in what feels like my liver region, mood swings, I can't seem sit still and complete loss of appetite, so much so that I have to force myself to eat for sustainance sake. Also, I was just wondering if anyone has had any hair loss from this drug as my hair seems to have thinned out a little since taking this. I feel as though I have had no good effects thus far! Has anyone else experienced these? particularly the more obscure ones..
Thanks in advance :)

spaced
14-12-08, 18:56
hi
maybe go back to your docs and explain the side effects not every drug suits everyone some people have to try a few drugs before they find the right one for them. i take 20mg fluoxetine but didnt really notice any side effects.

Panic08
17-12-08, 01:17
semms a little like its too many side effects,maybe theres something else you can try? the only side effect i seem to have is the shaking leg,