PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Lost_Mike
14-12-08, 22:45
Hi from Michigan!

marie1974
14-12-08, 22:47
hi and welcome to nmp im sure u will find lots of advice and support here and make some new mates too. hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Lost_Mike
14-12-08, 23:10
hi and welcome to nmp im sure u will find lots of advice and support here and make some new mates too. hugs xxxxxxxxxx

I hope so because I don't have any family,friends or support. I wish I was dead.

LACEYA1961
14-12-08, 23:30
Hi, Mike!

I'm glad you found this forum...you'll get lots of support here.

I've been here a short time and the people here are awesome. It's nice to know there's a place to come to and vent or ask for help from people who know exactly what you're going through.

Don't be shy and make sure you post for help :D

Take care,

Lacey

Lost_Mike
15-12-08, 17:58
I have major depression,OCD and herpes.

My psychiatrist said I'm useless and no woman would want me.

bottleblond
15-12-08, 18:14
Hi Mike

Welcome along. I hope things improve for you soon.

Lisa

lorac
15-12-08, 18:29
Hi Mike

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of support and advice on here.

Take care

Carol

titchjd
15-12-08, 18:32
Hi Mike
welcome 2 NMP u will get help and support on here ...
You say yr psychiatrist says that no woman would want you thats very harsh ..why has he said that ..you must have had previous girlfriends so dont worry about his coment .
he seems very unproffesional

Lost_Mike
15-12-08, 18:38
Hi Mike
welcome 2 NMP u will get help and support on here ...
You say yr psychiatrist says that no woman would want you thats very harsh ..why has he said that ..you must have had previous girlfriends so dont worry about his coment .
he seems very unproffesional

He said that because I have OCD and he also said what woman would put up with that. I have had girlfriends since having OCD but they didn't work out. When I'm feeling depressed I start thinking maybe he's right.

sunshine-lady
15-12-08, 19:52
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin: