PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

seh1980
26-06-05, 10:04
hi all,

Just a quick question. I had a few really dizzy spells yesterday. Was trying to read and the words were spinning, was trying to walk and the room was spinning. I have never had this before unless in the middle of a proper panic attack and wasn't even feeling anxious at the time. My top right wisdom tooth is growing in and is so painful. Just wondering if anyone knows whether wisdom tooth growing in can cause dizziness?

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
26-06-05, 10:18
Hi Sarah, not sure but someone will be along soon who does lol, I have had a lot of dental abcesses and they certainly caused dizziness, it is the pain from them! I guess severe pain anywhere causes dizziness, take care, Love Alexis,x

chucklehound
26-06-05, 10:24
I had dizziness when my wisdom too was coming through but I put that down to lack of sleep

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

pips
26-06-05, 11:04
Hi Sarah,

I to get the odd dizzy spells. I put it down to heat or lack of sleep.

It might be connected with your tooth are you ears hurting at all as that can put you of balance and dizzy as well.

I do hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

mjh74
26-06-05, 12:02
Hi Sarah,

Although dizziness isn't a main symptom of my anxiety, I do get bouts of severe dizziness now and again, I haven't had a bout for over 6 months now but they sometimes last for 2 or 3 days and in the first day I actually have trouble walking in a straight line! Maybe it has been anxiety related in the past and I haven't realised...

Mark x

vernon
26-06-05, 13:10
Hi Sarah. That’s what I kept posting that time you answered me, real bad dizziness and like mjh I can’t even walk and feel dizzy even when sitting. Maybe it isn’t the wisdom tooth but the extra anxiety caused by you thinking about your anxiety? I too find I can be feeling fine and no anxiety then bang dizzy as hell from nowhere and its horrible. Maybe it’s the subconscious mind (the other mind that works in the background) does it? That’s why I Think its important to do relaxation/self hypnosis to try and contact and train this subconscious mind. I will post a bit I found on self hypnosis next, see what you think. Tc. Vernon

vernon
26-06-05, 13:14
Sarah I posted it under Self hypnosis TC

seh1980
26-06-05, 14:43
Thanks for all your replies guys!! Much appreciated. Well, I seem to feel much better this morning - my tooth seems to have stopped hurting, too. Guess it could have been the tooth causing or the anxiety without me noticing..

Vern - I will take a look at that post. Thanks!! :D

alexis
26-06-05, 14:46
Err erm Sarah, its afternoon, have you just got up?
Glad you are feeling better.
My daughter is getting her wisdoms, she has no room though after years of braces etc, they can be a nuisance, had all mine out but never had any problems with themm or cutting them or even having out so I was lucky.
Make sure they ok for 17th, Love Alexis,x

seh1980
26-06-05, 14:58
LOL Alexis - have been up for ages. Just in a world of my own like usual..:D

nomorepanic
26-06-05, 15:07
Glad you are feeling a bit better now Sarah
xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"