PDA

View Full Version : Hi! My name is Amy and...

Amila
16-12-08, 02:45
I have a whole host of problems! OCD, extreme health anxiety, possibly some mild bipolar...

But on a good note :) I am a 25 year old happily married momma of two beautiful children- a little girl 2.5, and a baby boy 5 months. They are the loves of my life, but unfortunately only compound my worrying. When you have two little people who mean more to you than the world, you worry about them the most!

I practice attachment parenting, and try to live as naturally as possible. We breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear, do not circumsize or vaccinate, and try to live a healthful life...

I battle my anxiety demons in bouts- sometimes I go months without worrying, othertimes i am overcome with a gripping fear. I have convinced myself I had breast cancer, AIDS, and a permanent headache syndrome. I have at one time thought my daughter had Lymphoma, Diabetes, Lyme...the list goes on. It is a daily struggle. :(

spaced
16-12-08, 03:07
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
16-12-08, 15:19
Hi Amy
:welcome: to NMP, you have come to the right place. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Missy69
16-12-08, 15:32
:yesyes: :yesyes: Hi Amila & Welcome to NMP :yesyes: :yesyes:

Karen
16-12-08, 17:19
Hi Amy

:welcome: to NMP.

Karen xx