PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Mandi Apple
16-12-08, 08:53
Hi, I'm new here *waves* My name is Mandi Apple, I'm 36 years old, married with a beautiful 4 year old daughter who has Asperger's Syndrome. I've suffered from panic/anxiety/agoraphobia/social phobia for 15 years now and have been taking citalopram for about 2 years, which really helps :)

Nice to meet you all, I'm so glad to find a place of support because I feel like all of us who have panic and anxiety problems do need to share and help each other along the way :)

Missy69
16-12-08, 08:57
:yesyes: :yesyes: Welcome Mandi Apple :yesyes: :yesyes:

Nice to meet you

Mandi Apple
16-12-08, 09:01
Thanks so much for the warm welcome Missy, nice to meet you too! :D

Diane O'Brien
16-12-08, 10:08
:welcome: Mandi Apple. I,m so glad ur finding citalopram a big help Mandi. You will get plenty of help and support here.

Take Care

Diane xxx

spaced
16-12-08, 14:04
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

things must be difficult for you with the add presure Aspergers my daughter has mild autism and dyspraxia. PM me if you need a chat some time.

marie1974
16-12-08, 14:31
hiya mandi and welcome to nmp, im sure you will find it great here and get loads of support and advice, you will also make some lovely friends here too.

i have heard of aspergers syndrome but dont know too much about it, is it a form of autism? sorry if im totally wrong with this.
hugs to u xxxx

Karen
16-12-08, 17:21
Hi Mandi

:welcome: to NMP.

You'll find a lot of support here.

Karen xx