PDA

View Full Version : Am i breathing okay? (need advice)

Andyroo
16-12-08, 11:23
okay hmm i donno how to explain this but its just a uncomfortable feeling.. when i breath i feel like im not getting enough breath.. ive had my lungs looked at and listened to and everythings normal.. im not sure what this is but somtimes i just feel like im not breathing properly a friend of mine said its anxiety... i dont know to much about that feeling tho anyone know anything about this? its very frustrating and i would be so happy if i could get some replys and advice :noangel:

STEPHYUNO
16-12-08, 11:30
Hi there, hope you're feeling good today, it does sound like it could be a wee bit anxiety related, but it needn't be a big deal, there are techniques available for regulating your breathing when you feel this coming on, I know it's easy to say, but the main thing to do is NOT to panic, it will only make it worse, maybe you could try some relaxation techniques and even hypnotherapy if you think it appropriate, all the best, Stephen.

Andyroo
16-12-08, 11:43
Hi there, hope you're feeling good today, it does sound like it could be a wee bit anxiety related, but it needn't be a big deal, there are techniques available for regulating your breathing when you feel this coming on, I know it's easy to say, but the main thing to do is NOT to panic, it will only make it worse, maybe you could try some relaxation techniques and even hypnotherapy if you think it appropriate, all the best, Stephen.

thanks for the reply stephen

im not really going into a panic or anything its just this feeling of uncomfort like im not getting enough air iv had this problem be4 and it has came back this week.. i am abit stressed im guessing that has somthing to do with it :noangel:

lizzie29
16-12-08, 12:03
Hi

I've had this too, on and off. The doctor said it was anxiety after they'd done various heart and lung tests. However, in the meantime they had found out that I had mild anaemia, so gave me iron tablets, which, hey presto, stopped the breathlessness! And for me, it was definitely down to that, as I've been more anxious since but been able to breath fine. Obviously I'm not saying you're anaemic, but it could be a possibility - or maybe I was just a fluke!

Andyroo
16-12-08, 12:23
hmm my mother and my grandmother i think had that.. im not sure they are okay so i never really asked to much about it :unsure: somtimes i feel so weak and my body is like heavy and well the breathing problems but like i said they checked my lungs and heart as well and said i was perfectly fine.. i know nothing at all about aeimea but i remember my grandmother and my mother both having it at a point in there life:blush: