PDA

View Full Version : headaches neck ache

selinahope123
16-12-08, 14:39
hey guys i am new to this forum and have been sufferieng from anxiety for a while now, i seen to have neck ache and headACHES but not like ur usual headaches these ones last for a while and are on the top of my head, i feel fine in myself, can anyone who has had this or suggest anything to do in reagrds to this? driving me mad xx

lebec
25-01-09, 15:03
snap! i also have been suffering from these for the past 3 weeks! not sure wot it is been i have been told tension headaches!..taken plenty of tablets like nurofen tension tabs but nowt seems to shift it!!.

hendey
25-01-09, 16:28
is this like at the very back of your head, where the head joins with the neck?,

lebec
25-01-09, 17:15
yes thats rite,necks also stiff wen turning it side to side or tryin to touch your chin

*D*
25-01-09, 20:42
It sounds like it could be Tension headaches, they are very common with people who suffer from anexity.

D

hendey
25-01-09, 22:36
your not alone then, i have no idea with regards to what this is, it troubles me deeply too, i have had it ages, all i can say is that i'm still here, i've touch wood never passed out or anything as a result of it. in all probability it is probably just tension in the shoulders and spine. i find lying in bed, without a pillow helps greatly. sorry i cannot be of any help, hope it gets better for you though I really do.