PDA

View Full Version : awful feeling when i swallow.. help please

little_linz
16-12-08, 22:08
for 24 hours everytime i swallow i get a pain in my lower back, its strange and its freaking me out, its as if somethings stuck..
Im trying not to think about it but as usual its making me panic
any ideas?

Helen1973
17-12-08, 00:29
Hi there! As far as I know there is no connection with the throat and the lower back. I do know however that tension can cause lower back pain right across the cervical spine. I know this because I developed it and it went away when I stopped thinking it was all part of some terrible illness.:blush:

cthechick84
17-12-08, 02:57
hey wen u say sumthinks stuck where u mean? in ur back or throat? i belive this cud b acid reflux like i have been having this now for 5months on and off i will explain more in pm , ur not alone lots of love C.xxx

little_linz
17-12-08, 18:16
its a pain in my back , near my bra strap when i swallow, feels like somethings stuck and it hurts when food goes down or i drink or if i move. its stressing me out cos i googled it and im convinced its a tumour or something, xx

cthechick84
18-12-08, 02:27
Iam jus the same Lol but rest assured as i think u cud b suffering frm acid reflux , i went to ent and had cam up nose into throat and he saw lots of acid which is causing my food pipe to b inflammed so go and se ur gp and get them to refer u to ent or jus give u some esomprezole tabs or sumthink like that which wil help the acid chick. iget paim in upper back but not jus wen eating its not very nice , best wishes C.xx