PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

mae000
17-12-08, 22:58
My name is Mary and in november of this year I was diagnosed with panic/anxiety attacks. I have had these sorts of attacks (although not as severe) starting when I was 17 after a tramatic childhood experience. From the age of 17 until september my attacks have been rare and only lasted a few seconds. In september I had my first major attack that begin the first of many hospital/doctors visits etc. At this point my panic attack are occuring everyday and I am fighting to gain control of my life (these attacks). I decided to join this site after snooping around trying to find some info answers, experiences etc and to share my experiences with others as well. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Wenjoy
18-12-08, 12:43
Welcome - read the forum every day and ask anything you are worried about and we are all here for you. Panic attacks are scary but they cant hurt you - its feelings - and you can control them by accepting them and floating into them. Welcome!
Wenjoy x

pooh
18-12-08, 17:32
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Patty
18-12-08, 21:42
Hi Mary, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Missy69
18-12-08, 22:03
:yesyes: :yesyes: Welcome Mary :yesyes: :yesyes:

lorac
18-12-08, 22:45
Hi Mary

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here from people who understand.

Take care

Carol

jill
18-12-08, 23:32
Hi Mary :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site :hugs:

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, we all know what you are going through and how much it can effect your life,

YOU will get control back of your life hunny, please believe this.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 15:59
Hi Mary
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:32
Hi Mary,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura