PDA

View Full Version : Introducing you all to claire

Peru83
27-06-05, 14:39
Hi everyone, some of you I have already talked to but I just thought that I should write a little bit about my self as everyone else seems to of.

Well my name is Claire I live in Scotland with my partner and 3 children (Boy-3 and twins-2). I have recently (about 4 weeks ago) started feeling bad and having all these symptoms and a week ago I was diagnosed with GAD and Depression and to be honest am not coping as well I think I should be. I have always considered myself to be quite a strong minded person, someone who is just able to get on with things because I have to and right now I feel unable to do this.[V]

I have started my Citalopram so here's hoping that a bit of the old me will be back in a week or two. I am also really happy that I have found this site so quickly as I don't really have anyone to talk to about this as I don't have any friends where I live due to moving cities when my son was a baby and having my hands full with the kids all the time. So I'll probably be boring alot of you with my problems-hope you all don't mind,lol.

Well I think I have bored you enough already.

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

EMA
27-06-05, 15:22
hi welcome to the site

:D

kairen
27-06-05, 15:43
Hi Claire,

welcome to the site, you will get lots of support here there is always someone around, and if you read a few of the posts and the welcome page you will see your not alone in how you feel,

take care

kairen x

leo05
27-06-05, 15:57
hi and welcome to the forum you will get loads of support in here

feel free to pm me if you need to

leanne (leo05)

tt
27-06-05, 16:56
Hi Claire,
This is truly the place to be. You will find help and support here. I have found great comfort from the people here.
Welcome!
TT:)

TT:)

seh1980
27-06-05, 17:01
Welcome aboard Claire!! Nice to have you here :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

vernon
27-06-05, 17:06
hiya Clair, welcome to the site. Why not come join us in chat if u ever need to talk to someone we are all very friendly and its great to have new people in chat, the site is

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/chat/chat.html

If you dont like to chat u can always just watch too, usualy someone in afte 8pm. take care. Vernon

pinkscrumpy
27-06-05, 17:09
Hi Claire

Welcome to the site. We are all a very friendly bunch and someone is always arround. You are not alone.

Love

MANDIE XX

magenta
27-06-05, 17:14
hi claire
Welcome to this forum i am new here aswell and found everyone really nice.I have twins just turned 6 and two older boys and know how hectic life can be

magenta xx

jill
27-06-05, 17:42
Hi Claire,

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

henri
27-06-05, 18:39
hi claire,
welcome to the site! it's a godsend and i'm sure you will find lots of support here.
i've come to realise that anxiety generally hits people who are "just able to get on with things". it's your body's way of telling you that enough is enough.
sounds like you have taken lots of positive action already, which is great.
see you soon in chat?
henri x

Karen
27-06-05, 18:56
Hi Claire

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
27-06-05, 19:11
Hi Claire

A big warm welcome aboard the forum and I am sure you will get some great advice on here.

Let us know if you have any specific issues or questions.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
27-06-05, 22:35
Hello Claire

Welcome to the site,

** to be honest am not coping as well I think I should be ** You'll find that there are no valid 'shoulds' in this recovery process and the more pressure you put on yourself the harder it will be. There is a high probability this has hit you as you are already being too tough on yourself.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

**I have always considered myself to be quite a strong minded person, someone who is just able to get on with things because I have to and right now I feel unable to do this** This is extremely normal and you will get back there but it will not be an overnight process, your meds may help this accelerate.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pips
27-06-05, 22:49
Hi and a big warm welcome Claire,

I hope this site helps you on your road to recovery.

Take care

Love PIP'S X X