PDA

View Full Version : dizzy spells

bukendaa
18-12-08, 08:57
hi its me bukend ive been getin really bad dizzy spells and ever since ive been using bleach as a cleaning poduct andim geting scred the dizzyness is really bad any soulitiouns or ideas :shrug:

amandaj
18-12-08, 09:02
hi its prob not the bleach causing it ,it sounds like anxiety i am really dizzy all the time atm its horrible isnt it , maybe if you feel it could be the bleach then id say to stop using it just to see if it is the cause but i dont think will be

take care
amanda

bukendaa
18-12-08, 09:07
i think it might be ive been sufering with anxiteyfor 2 years and nohing like this has happend and one night i was cleaning and just started felling really dizzy that was about 3 weeks ago so i dont know what to do but yes im def going to sdtop using bleach and stik to disinfentent

amandaj
18-12-08, 09:14
ive been suffereing with anxiety a long time also, and its only in past week ive been feeling really dizzy, i know its a common symptom of anxiety but alwayse best to get checked by dr if its to bad

bukendaa
18-12-08, 09:22
will do cheers

giddy
18-12-08, 17:04
Hey
Maybe you're just associating being dizzy with using bleach, if your first dizzy episode happened when you used it. I know when I wasn't well I had a dizzy spell while washing up, then everytime after that when I washed up I got dizzy, nothing to do with washing up, just my mind and anxiety playing tricks.
Take care