PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

dalia
18-12-08, 17:05
:ohmy: I just wrote a essay and have lost it, typical me:) . My name is dalia and i suffer from anixty and deppretion, which i have had for bout 11 years, i take medication for it and have had therpy a while back and am know awaiting more, have had a horriable year as had a bit of a break down and been of work for nearly 9 months:unsure: . i think it has made me worse as i have lost all my conifidence and am know terriefied to go back as u can imagine. i stuggle socially alot and depent on achoel to help me which as u can imagine is a big problem. It upsets me alot as i am a socilable animal :yesyes: but my anixty takes over and stops me having a life and motivating myself i find very hard so most the time i sit at home and comfort eat and play with my beautiful cat. I used to go to the gym which i found very helpful in my mind and for me pysicaly but unfortunaly over the past year i havent been able to go due to all the problems.:noangel: (am loving these faces sooo cool).
Great to find a site like this as most people do not understand me or get me. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.xxxxx dalia

pooh
18-12-08, 17:37
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

dalia
18-12-08, 17:45
hi,
Am excited know i have my first message! i like the picture of winni the poor how do u get the pictures to put on next to your name? Great quote! daliaxxxx

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 16:06
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:36
Hi Dalia,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura