PDA

View Full Version : hello

samantha38
18-12-08, 21:17
I am very nervous about talking about this. None of my family are aware that i suffer from panic attacks. I used to suffer in 1997 after my divorce and was put on medication for them. This year me and my partner went through a very stressfull move and since we have moved into our new property my attacks have started again. As soon as i have to leave the house to pick up the children for school i start to feel faint and sick and i just do not want to leave the house. All my old feelings i used to feel are coming back to me but i really do not want to go back to medication again. I am feeling so helpless at the moment and i just do not know how to overcome this.

Thnanks for looking, hope there is some advice,

samantha

playman44
18-12-08, 21:37
hi samantha i am new here to i also struggle to drag myself out of bed and to work every day but i do from what i see there are a lot of very supportive people on here who will be able to give you some support when you need it sorry to here your PA have come back i am just tryuing to start to deal with mine so chin up your in a good place with like minded people

Missy69
18-12-08, 22:06
:yesyes: :yesyes: Welcome Samantha :yesyes: :yesyes:

lorac
18-12-08, 22:33
Hi Samantha

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

jill
18-12-08, 23:45
Hi Samantha :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site.

You are bound to feel nervous hunny, if you have not spoken about this before, BUT hunny, YOU ARE NOT alone, we know and understand what you are going through, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Patty
20-12-08, 14:32
Hi Samantha, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 16:20
Hi Samantha
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:42
Hi Samantha,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura