PDA

View Full Version : clean or bust

Cookie64
18-12-08, 21:19
Have been taking 1000mg lithium, 100mg quetiapine, 45mg Mirtazapine and 15mg Zopiclone. I am 43 and in reasonable health apart from the fact that I feel really overweight ( 178lbs BUT was 161lbs) and despite trying to run/jog the way I used too, I just can't get rid of the feeling that my legs are dragging and don't belong to me. I know it sounds very selfish to only hav these concerns, but my sanity is based on being able to run. I am at present reducing my meds. without any help, as my psych has disapeared of the face of the earth and the support worker is a child who scribbles a lot, but seems quite intimidated by me. FROM tonight I am on 500mg lithium, ZERO mirtazapine, ZERO quetiapine, 15mg zopiclone (to try and numb the rest). I run on average 6 miles a day and would like to hear anyone else's stories when trying to quit.

Thanks

bottleblond
18-12-08, 21:21
Hi Cookie

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will get lots of advice and support here.

Lisa
xx

pooh
18-12-08, 23:39
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jill
18-12-08, 23:51
Hi hun :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site.

You are not selfish at all, please don't think this, we all have problems and that is what this site is all about, to help and support as much as we can.

This site is a great place to be, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXXX

lorac
19-12-08, 15:06
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 21:03
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 22:08
Hi Cookie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura