PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

fillederien
19-12-08, 08:46
Hi, I just joined and thought I'd say hello.
I'm a 19-year-old kid who was diagnosed two years ago with bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and a minor case of OCD. I thought I'd gotten a handle on the anxiety issues but lately my body has been fighting my mind and I'm having a host of crazy symptoms that I never experienced before...anyway, I'm working hard on controlling my mind and body with meditation and other things (including medication). I'm on Lorazipam, Topomax, Limictil, Geodon, Seroquel, Ambien, and Xanax right now, but I am SUPER sensitive to medication so it's been a struggle.
So hello everyone! :)

jill
19-12-08, 12:42
Hi hun :D:hugs:

:welcome:to the site

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Patty
20-12-08, 14:38
Hi Fillederien, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

Oceanblue
20-12-08, 15:32
Hi, I just joined and thought I'd say hello.
I'm a 19-year-old kid who was diagnosed two years ago with bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and a minor case of OCD. I thought I'd gotten a handle on the anxiety issues but lately my body has been fighting my mind and I'm having a host of crazy symptoms that I never experienced before...anyway, I'm working hard on controlling my mind and body with meditation and other things (including medication). I'm on Lorazipam, Topomax, Limictil, Geodon, Seroquel, Ambien, and Xanax right now, but I am SUPER sensitive to medication so it's been a struggle.
So hello everyone! :)

Hiya,

You have a lot to have to deal with. I too have Bipolar and GAD.

I understand your sensitivity to medications, it can be a nightmare.

You should find good help and support here.

Take care :flowers: x

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 16:17
Hi

I have bipolar as well as other issues, so you arnen't alone hun.

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

lorac
20-12-08, 17:10
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:46
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura