PDA

View Full Version : Aches & Pains

annie2008
20-12-08, 12:33
Hi Everyone

Anyone else here suffer with aches and pain all the time, even when you think your anxiety is not bad? My legs ache constantly and it driving me nuts. From lower back,hips, groin, thighs and knees!! My arms ache too sometimes but off and on, my legs etc seem to ache all the time, which most of the time makes my anxiety worse even if I think Im doing ok.

Annie

lorac
20-12-08, 12:44
Hi Annie

I also suffer from aches and pains most of the time even when I am not too anxious. I think it is because our bodies are so tense, when I do relax my aches and pains can become worse, letting go of the tension is the hardest part for me. With me it is mostly in the upper part of my body. Try not to worry too much I think this is something that comes with the anxiety.

Carol

playman44
20-12-08, 14:07
i know exactly how you feel i am in constant pain with my back chest arms legs neck head i think it is because of the tension and the build up of adrenaline in our systems that make feel worse even when we are not panicing that much

*D*
20-12-08, 18:07
Hi Annie,

Your post sounds just like ME!!! I am feeling the same way. I think Carol is right we tence our muscle so much, though even when we are not anxious our body still is. I sometime feel like I am 90 years old. You are diffently not alone.
Take care,
D