PDA

View Full Version : Hi

David Gamage
20-12-08, 14:05
I've been without panic attacks for 4 years but now they have returned, not nice :unsure:. Although I have had panic attacks before i have always coped with them but this time round it seems different and more worrying because i have suffered from depression before and I don't want to go to that state of mind again.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions that they can give me from experience it will be greatly appreciated thank you.

David Gamage

sunshine-lady
20-12-08, 16:21
Hi David
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

David Gamage
20-12-08, 16:57
Thank you for the advice so far tetley. I have actually read her books in the past and i found them quite helpful the free mp3 is sold out at the moment but i will make sure i will check for when it is back in stock. I still have to wait to get into the chat rooms but i will use them as soon as i can.
Thank-you for your support :). If u can think of any other useful information such as books etc which could help me.

David Gamage

lorac
20-12-08, 17:05
Hi David

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet some nice people on here who will offer good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 20:43
Hi David,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura