PDA

View Full Version : feeling very low

playman44
20-12-08, 20:33
my family are all arguing and its doing my head in the constant bickering between the kids is pushing my anxiety to the limit my heart is thumping my head feels like it will burst all my limbs hurt i have tried moving into the bedroom to get some peace but all i here is my heart thumping and i start to panic i feel like im alone in a house full of people .it just makes me feel so low

marlou
20-12-08, 22:03
you're not alone, I know how you feel, I hate myself because I'm angry with the kids but I cant switch off my anxiety, you are human and under pressure. its a stressful time

ciaralouise15
21-12-08, 02:05
not being in control of things definentely causes anxiety. them arguing is out of ur control, a pounding heart is nothing to worry about. the heart is a muscle and is extremely strong, think when you run how hard and fast it beats but yet this is good for you. get a mp3 player or something and when they are arguing listen to some music and DONT worry. beleive it or not everyone and i mean everyone feels like u do now and then. life can be stressful.