PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

alison29
20-12-08, 21:12
I'm new on this today! Came across it searching about panic, i have suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for a few years but they have become much worse in the last year after becoming pregnant and having my 2nd baby.

Hate going out in public as i have a fear of becoming ill, for example a fear of fainting in a long queue or having a panic attack. As soon as i walk into a shop i start to panic, feel faint, dizzy, heart palpitations etc.

Have constant heart palpitations and feel nervous/worried all the time. Used to see a psychiatrist nurse for health anxiety as i had a sort of breakdown convinced i was dying and used to ring ambulances/visit a&e a lot terrified that i was dying.

I can feel that my anxiety/panic is getting worse, i am pregnant again and at night i am starting to wake with panic attacks again.

Patty
20-12-08, 21:33
Hi Alison, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Southern_Belle
20-12-08, 22:16
Hi Alison,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

playman44
20-12-08, 22:38
:welcome: welcome to our world its great here i was only here for a few minuits before realising i was not alone with my panic very nice people with alot of good advice that will make you feel better if just for a while

Veronica H
21-12-08, 07:17
:welcome: to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica