PDA

View Full Version : panic attack

morganbird
21-12-08, 14:27
Hi I have been suffering with dull ache in my heart and then sharp pains in my heart and it is so scary! I have had numerous ecgs and tests but all come back fine!
I am now seeing a councillor, it is eralys days but I am hoping i will help me control my attacks as I am suffering nearly every 2 days with it and it takes me all m,y strenght not to go to A&E because I think maybe this time it is a heart attack!
I feel so isolated but am glad I found this website as now I know I am not the only 1 feeling this!
I read some where that maybe seeing a chiropractor would help because it could be a muscle trapped!
Am happy to talk to anyone who feels teh same so then I wont be going insane
Stacey

lorac
21-12-08, 14:36
Hi Stacey

Glad you found this website because there are alot of people here who feel the same as you and it is good to share with people who understand how you are feeling. I too have been considering seeing a chiropractor I read a post on here the other week saying how much it had helped another member so I may give that a go in the New Year. You are not alone with the panic attacks and I hope the councilling helps.

Carol