PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

xlr177
21-12-08, 21:29
I would like to say hello to everyone as I am new to the forum, I am 30 years old and from Norfolk, I have suffered with panic attacks for 15 years, the first few years were a night mare but I slowly learned how to deal with them, but just recently they have come back in a big way, I don't know what has bought them back, I know I have been a bit stressed out lately with a poorly dog and my girlfriend having a miscarage but I thought I was dealing with it fine. My biggest and worst symptom is not beeing able to swallow, sometimes water can even be hard to get down, but I know deep in my mind that it is just panic and the feeling is the muscles in my throat going tense, but you try telling that to the panic attack, any way I wont go on to much as I am sure I will get to talk with some of you in the future.so Hello

Veronica H
21-12-08, 21:35
:welcome: to NMP. glad you have found us.

Veronica

Patty
22-12-08, 10:36
Hi Xlr177, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

xlr177
22-12-08, 19:22
Well thank you all for the :welcome::yesyes:

titch
22-12-08, 19:24
welcome to n.m.p xxx

sunshine-lady
23-12-08, 21:48
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin: