PDA

View Full Version : new here

morganbird
21-12-08, 23:34
:) Hi Everyone! I am a 28 yr old female who is suffering with panic attacks badly, I am sayin 3-4 times a week! It is drivin me insane! I felt so isolated and lonely but then found this website and am startin to understand a bit more about my attacks and I am glad I will have people to talk to as my friends and family find it hard to deal with as they have never had them b4!
I am constantly thinking I am havina heart attack when I get bad palpatations or shooting pains in my arm!
The only thing I dont get is hyperventalating now can anyone else tell me why??????
Hope to hear from people
Take care and be strong
Stacey

David Gamage
22-12-08, 08:56
hi its quite normal to get palpataions i thought the same so i had ecg they said i was fine if you want peace of mind have one done least when i have a panic attack i know not to worry so much about take care dave:)

Patty
22-12-08, 10:43
Hi Morganbird, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Diane O'Brien
22-12-08, 11:41
Hi Stace

:welcome: to this site. You will find people really want to help and so supportive on here. Keep posting..

Diane xxx

morganbird
22-12-08, 14:04
Hi everyone! Just wanna say thanks fr messages I am sooooo glad i found this site as I have been reading about things and u all seem so helpful!
Will speak to you all once I am allowed in the chat room
Take care Staxey

sunshine-lady
23-12-08, 21:50
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin: