PDA

View Full Version : I'm as bright as a blackout!

bottleblond
23-12-08, 19:58
Just wanted to have a little moan about................ME!!

Honestly, of all the times to forget to re-order my meds and then run out! :doh:
I ran out on Sunday and don't get more until tomorrow afternoon. blimey after missing two dozes i'm in auto pilot so you can imagine what i am like at the moment having missed 6 :wacko:

If i turn around too quick then the whole room seems to follow.
My eyesight is shot, can hardly focus on anything.
All noises seem to have an echo.
I seem to stare and forget to blink.
If i go to do something, then i have to re-think why i am there in the first place.
Slightly dizzy and off balance.

And all of the above without touching a drop :roflmao:

Anyway, Just a wee reminder folks! don't be silly like me and check you have enough meds (if you are on them) to last you through till the Gp surgeries re-0pen.

Loads a love
Lisa
xxxx

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

nikk_dolittle
23-12-08, 20:23
Trust you Lisa, You must be ther only one I know that has done that. Not even myself has and you know what I'm like. ;)

Will all be back to normal tomorrow when you get the repeat through.

Hahahahaaaa

Love nikk xxxxx

bottleblond
23-12-08, 20:33
Oi Nikk lmao!!

Nah will probably take about 24 hours bk on meds properly before i will feel the benefit again. Until then i'm afraid you're all stuck with a space cadet. Wooot lol

xxx

nikk_dolittle
23-12-08, 20:35
Nothing new there Lisa.

Maybe it will make you shorter now being off them. :sofa:

xxxxxx

panelman
23-12-08, 23:07
hi if it makes you feel any better, i have just put up some signs around the house saying ;REMEMBER TO BREATH WHEN ANXIOUS HENRY; can you imagine anyone forgetting to breath especially when it is the one thing that quickly gets my panic attacks under control :unsure: any way thanks for the reminder and i have stocked up on my meds for the holiday season :yesyes: