PDA

View Full Version : looking for a friendly ear :)

koola
23-12-08, 21:14
hey everyone. I'm Kayleigh, i'm 21 and i've been having panic attacks from about the age of 14. I have several months of feeling ok and getting on with everyday life and then several months of having terrible panic attacks and struggling to get out of the house. I have an amazing boyfriend and a mum who also gets panic attacks, but i dunno, think i just need to talk with people who don't know me so closely. Know what i mean?

I'm having a really crappy time at the moment. Was on Cipralex, came off around March/April time, had the worst withdrawals of my life (literally wanted to kill myself). Went back on the pills, got myself back together a bit and then came off for good about 4 months ago. Fully pill free but feeling like i've kinda lost my security blanket. Everything's just waaay too real now and i'm struggling. I'm an emetophobic and had the bus journey from hell the other week which has sent me on a downward spiral. Been very depressed, crying a lot and having lots of panic attacks. Finding it hard, and why did this have to happen at christmas time?! Just my luck!

OMG that was my life story right? lol. sorry! hello everyone, hope you're all coping well :)

sunshine-lady
23-12-08, 21:24
Hi Koola

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment

:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

Patty
24-12-08, 05:02
Hi Koola, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Diane O'Brien
24-12-08, 08:30
Hi Kayleigh:welcome: to NMP. Its a lovely site and you will get lots of support and help here. So sorry you going through a tough time. There is people on here who understand what your going through. Its good that you have got good support from your mum and boyfriend. Keep posting though it will help.

Take Care

Diane xxx