PDA

View Full Version : IM NEW! JUST WONT TO SAY HIYA ALL

ems
29-06-05, 09:35
HI my name is emma and im new on here and i thuoght hey y not say a little abit abuot myself,im 22 and live in gloucester with my son whos 2,i also have a boyfriend that i have been with for 2 years,i was also married pirror to that and when my marrige broke down through violence thats when my my anxity began and it has left me as i am now it has just crept up on me over a few years and its down to what i have gone throw im geting there now but i now have anxity panic and the doc thinks that agoraphobia cauld be creeping up to so im just geting so much help at the mo but i still find it so hard to understand i love being aruond people who make me smile and i love to have a good natter i wuold love to make new freinds on here as i lost some of my friends due to this, well thats me hope i havnt bord you to muchx
thanks for reading
bye bye ems xxxxx

emmajohnson

pinkscrumpy
29-06-05, 09:39
Hi Ems

A big warm welcome to you.

The site is great. It is sooo informative as well as friendly. Its nice to know we are not on our own.

I wonder why we lose friends over this anxiety? Maybe its just that they don't understand.

Lots of hugs [:X][:X]

MANDIE XX

kairen
29-06-05, 09:47
Hi Emma

Welcome to the site, :D

You will get lots of support here, and make some good friends, everyone just wants to help each other through the hard times, and we do have a laugh here aswell, have a good look around and read the other post and the welcome page,

we also have a great chat room on a night time

good to see you are getting lots of help,

take care
pm me if you want to talk

kairen x

chucklehound
29-06-05, 10:00
Hi Emma and welcome to the forum.

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

Mcched
29-06-05, 10:30
HI EM

Welcome and I hope that you get all the help you need. Sometimes close friends just don't know how to react to you especially if they have known a happy go lucky person in the past. Talk to them honestly you'll be suprised at how many will reveal that they too have felt panicy and anxious in the past. It does help to talk to others.

Take care

Nikki

sue447
29-06-05, 11:52
hi ems,
welcome to the forum, ive just sent you a pm, you will make lots of freinds on here,everyone is great and really care,hope to speak to you soon:D
take care
luv sue xx

vernon
29-06-05, 12:35
hiya ems, welcome to the site u will find lots of help here and someone to natter with in our chat room usualy someone in after 8pm. take care. Vernon

seh1980
29-06-05, 13:15
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
29-06-05, 14:39
Hi Ems

Glad its past its worst and on the mend but do watch out for creepimg agoraphobia. You need to keep challenging yourself and pushing out those boundaries or they wil close in on you.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
29-06-05, 17:13
Hi Emma

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
29-06-05, 18:45
Hi Emma,

welcome to the site,

LOVE JILLXXX

Donna
29-06-05, 20:09
Welcome Emma :D

nomorepanic
29-06-05, 21:28
Welcome aboard Emma

I am sure you will soon make some great friends on here as we have a fab bunch of people supporting each other.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

EmmaJane
29-06-05, 21:57
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the site, you know where I am if you want to talk

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

LisaS
29-06-05, 22:32
hi ems,

welcome to the forum! i hope you find it as useful as I have! Keep smiling,

lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

Rennie1989
30-06-05, 07:38
Hiya ems

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your marriage. Have a good time here!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade, Jade Loves Mike 4Eva x X x

psycho2000
30-06-05, 11:42
Hi Emma!!!

Welcome to this nice place. I'm sure, like me, you will find a lot of support and help.

Feel free to drop me PM if you wanna chat or anything else!

Sam.

One day, one day I will beat u and that day, I will be free again, as I was before...

pips
30-06-05, 12:55
Hi Emma,

A BIG warm welcome to the forum hun hope we can help you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

zena
01-07-05, 12:02
Hi Emma,
Welcome to the site.
Please don't let the agoraphobia take over...nip it in the bud honey and go forward from there.

You will find some lovely people on here that will give you lots of advise and be real friendly.

Take care for now.

with good wishes

Zena

sueiamnew
01-07-05, 19:07
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the site

sal
03-07-05, 22:45
Hi Emma

Welcome to the forum. Pleased you have joined us and hope you find all the support you need on here. You have had a hard time and at such a young age, but i am pleased you managed to get out of that situation.

We are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.