PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or illness? Can't tell

dorabella
24-12-08, 17:55
I've been feeling weird since yesterday and to be quite frank I don't know whether it is anxiety or some kind of virus.

Went to bed feeling a little nauseous and with aching legs and back last night. When I woke up this morning just about everything was aching and could barely move for stiffness until after lunch. It's early evening now, I've had little appetite all day and I have a sinus headache, still feeling a little sick and my arms, shoulders and legs are aching. I feel as if I'm about to come down with a cold or some kind of virus, which is a complete nuisance since I have to drive to my parents 100 miles away in the morning.

I was wondering if anyone else has been feeling this way and did you actually come down with anything - or is it as usual panic just creeping up on me?

Dominic1975
24-12-08, 22:51
hard to say..... i felt like a was coming down with a cold last week.... all day i felt run down and tired, ache's and fever.... i went out for a meal and had to leave early cos i was feeling really ill..... within 30mins of getting home, I was feeling fine, so can say it was anxiety....

Boos Mum
25-12-08, 13:14
I have this, its a nasty virus, any yuck from your nose?

you'll feel better at home though, love from family will help