PDA

View Full Version : Felling good...

tattybear
29-06-05, 11:53
Hiya,

Not posted much lately as ive been feeling a lot differnt these past 10 days - Ive had a couple of small outings to the beach with my parents and my nephew which has been great and esp this last week I have been feeling compleatly differnt, its like the black cloud is finally passing over....Slowly, but hey at least its going!!

My MRI scan results have come back fine which is a weight of my mind!

So the depression is slowly subsiding, Ive had motivation to get up and do things around the house without even thinking and I do feel good...not great , not wonderful, but its been a long time since ive felt good!

The anxiety is still bad, not able to go out by myself or in shops etc, but Im due to start anxiety managment in September and I WILL beat it!

Also...My fiance and I currently rent a 2 bed town house, so we've no back garden, and have decided that its now time to move to somewhere with a garden, as it will give us both more freedom and I will not be trapped indoors, but will have a garden where I can relax or work in, and we're also gonna get a rabbit as a pet for me :D

Anyways.....we found a house we loved (I was anxious having to look around it, but I did it and I survived!), we applied on Monday and they've confirmed today it is ours!!!! So we're going to sign contracts tomorrow ( am scared about having to go in, but we can park right out the front and its only a small place, If i feel ill i will just say so and then go back to the car - I'llhave my ice cold water with me to sip!)...I feel a little sad at leaving our current house as the neighbours are lovely and it was our first house together but at the same time im so exvited about moving! It is giving me a focus and Im not panicing about the packing boxes etc...Im finding it more exxcting rather then daunting....but maybe that will change on the move date!!!

So we are moving in less than 4 weeks!!!! Yay!!:D

Just wanted to share this with you! Sorry if its long!!!!

:D

Tatty B xx

kairen
29-06-05, 14:57
Hi Tatty

that is great to hear,

I wish you every happiness in yr new home, hope everything goes well with the move and you settle in quickly, it will be great for you to have a garden lovely just in time for the summer

good luck and take care xxxxxx

kairen x

tattybear
29-06-05, 15:27
Thanks Kairen :D

Im keeping nice and busy getting things sorted & looking forward to the move!

Tatty B xx

Meg
29-06-05, 15:29
Tatty - Fabulous news.

A new chapter without the dark black cloud and lots of fun things for you to think about and plan.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

tattybear
29-06-05, 15:33
Thanks Meg,

Ive had a couple of times when ive thought that the good feeling will end soon....but ive tried to stop thinking like that as thats just negativity....im just accepting the fact that I am feeling good at the moment and just enjoying being me.

Tatty B xx

dizzyd
29-06-05, 17:24
So pleased for you. [8D] Sounds like your are in for a hectic and stressful time - but you also seem to be enjoying the excitement of it all - WELL DONE [Yeah!] I think a rabbit is an excellent idea. We have a lop called Peter and he is free to roam during the day in the garden. (He isn't a digger!) He is also house trained and comes in for a cuddle at night. Stroking and cuddling them is soooooo theraputic.
Take care and I will be praying that you will come through the next 4 weeks stronger and as relaxed as possible!
Love Dawn x :)

pips
29-06-05, 17:35
Hi Tatty B,

I'm so pleased for you hun that's great news. You are coping really well mate. Good luck with the move.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Love PIP'S X X

Karen
29-06-05, 17:36
I'm glad to hear things are going so much better for you Tatty.

Good luck with the house move.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tattybear
29-06-05, 19:39
Thanks everyone for your support, it really does mean a lot.

Felling very tired tonight so a little bit down, but I know its because Ive been busy today...an early nite and I will (hopefully!!) wake refreshed again!

Have lots to focus on and keep me busy so its good for me as it give sme somthing to do and I have less time to sit around and think think think!

Tatty B xx

nomorepanic
29-06-05, 21:31
Tatty

What great news - a new house eh? How lovely.

I am so pleased things are looking up for you.

Great news about the MRI scan too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"