PDA

View Full Version : Weird Panic Attack SYmptom

elmarcos
25-12-08, 11:54
Merry Christmas everyone,

Last night, Christmas Eve of all nights I had a rather large anxiety attack. One thing I noticed was at the height of it these weird transparent horizontal lines appearedacross my vision which I have never seen before. Has anyone ever seen these before or heard of them when in the middle of an anxiety attack?

It freaked me out to be honest!! I'm guessing it is just part and parcel of how it is affecting my body at that moment and obviously different things can happen with different states i.e tired but if anyone can shed any light It would be much appreciated.

Mark x

june
25-12-08, 14:51
Could be what is known as "migraine lights" to do with tension in the head and neck muscles.
Hope you are OK now.
Best wishes
June

jojo59
29-12-08, 15:49
I get this about twice a year, and they are called aura headaches..I must admit i have never had one during a panic attack, but i have a panic attack when i get it..they usually go away in 20 min..( Yes, i time them)..They can be scary but are quite harmless..It's also very common to get a migrain or headache when it goes.....but luckly i don't.........

bbez
01-01-09, 21:08
I also got these horizontal lines with my vision and my head keeps buzzing.