PDA

View Full Version : has anybody experienced this?

nikita
26-12-08, 12:24
Happy Christmas all. Im having a bad one! my ibs has been really bad for last week, terrible wind, nausea, diarrhoea, abdominal pain. Having a drink makes it worse, and Ive no appetite. had a cup-soup for Christmas dinner. all day my ibs seems to be better, no abdominal pain etc but I have this horrible horrible feeling inside me that is so so scary. It is really hard to describe, but its like really bad feeling of nervousness in my chest and tummy, like the way you feel before an exam or something. like really bad butterflies in my stomach! an intense feeling of fear and something bad going to happen. like i want to cry or scream, have some sort of release. like a really heightened feeling of panic but all the time. I tried to take my mind of it by tidying round and having a bath and it didnt feel as bad then. Now my sister has taken my kids away for few days and im alone and my new b/f is travelling over later to see me and I dont want to be like this with him. I am scared i am dying or something. Im hungry but cant eat, tired but cant sleep and all the time this horrible feeling in my chest/tummy. what is wrong with me? Im so scared :(

Trixie
26-12-08, 14:19
Happy Christmas all. Im having a bad one! my ibs has been really bad for last week, terrible wind, nausea, diarrhoea, abdominal pain. Having a drink makes it worse, and Ive no appetite. had a cup-soup for Christmas dinner. all day my ibs seems to be better, no abdominal pain etc but I have this horrible horrible feeling inside me that is so so scary. It is really hard to describe, but its like really bad feeling of nervousness in my chest and tummy, like the way you feel before an exam or something. like really bad butterflies in my stomach! an intense feeling of fear and something bad going to happen. like i want to cry or scream, have some sort of release. like a really heightened feeling of panic but all the time. I tried to take my mind of it by tidying round and having a bath and it didnt feel as bad then. Now my sister has taken my kids away for few days and im alone and my new b/f is travelling over later to see me and I dont want to be like this with him. I am scared i am dying or something. Im hungry but cant eat, tired but cant sleep and all the time this horrible feeling in my chest/tummy. what is wrong with me? Im so scared :(

No you are not dying, if your IBS is playing up stay on a light diet like jelly or something such like (no spicy food) and also stay off the alcohol as this will make it worse.

Just relax and enjoy the rest of the day.