PDA

View Full Version : HI everyone

leo27
26-12-08, 15:14
:weep: Hi everyone, I just joined this site as my anxiety has reached a new height, I just dont know what to do anymore, reading and knowing that i am not the only one who suffers from this alone is comforting but i still worry alot. I have had anxiety attacks for 5 yrs now, off and on and recently they have gotten really bad. I am getting every symptom under the sun associated with panic and i m going nuts, have lost all my friends so have no one to talk to.

Leo

playman44
26-12-08, 16:09
:welcome: hi dont dwell on those fealings try to focus yourself on other things distraction works try to keep yourself busy with little things that take some degree of thought it will ease the panic there is always someone on here to talk to if you need them chin up

Patty
28-12-08, 01:12
Hi Leo, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

pooh
28-12-08, 08:44
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

diamondgirl
28-12-08, 08:49
awwwwwwwwwwwww leo sweetheart you are so not alone, anxiety can truly run your life!!!!!!! please dont let it........why are u scared of it when you know what it is!! i got it when i was 19 , it lasted a month and then went away for 2 years and is back.....its something we got dealt with and thats horrible so whewn it comes on seriously try to not think about it and the physical asspect know its uncomfortable and cant hurt u. ive been hyperventalating for 14 hours today. ugh! good luck mr. leo (i am a leo tehe.)

sunshine-lady
28-12-08, 18:10
Hi leo
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

lorac
28-12-08, 18:27
Hi Leo

Welcome to the site I think you will find plenty of people to talk to on here and get lots of good support.

Take care

Carol

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:56
Hey and welcome to NMP!

Plenty of advice and support here that i hope you find useful as i know i have!