PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing in my left foot, leg, breast.

yanksforever
26-12-08, 15:38
the past day or two, i've been having an internal buzzing sensation in my left foot...it's close to my heel...sometimes i feel it in my thigh and left armpit area...

i had the buzzing in foot like 4 months ago, i was very anxious back then. im better now, i am anxious about something right now but it's really not my health..

anyone ever had this? i usually notice it when im sitting down.

Shaky
26-12-08, 16:47
Yeah mate, i get this alot, usually when im lying down, when it first started i thought it was just my phone going off on vibrate or something but then i realised i didnt have my phone on me. I usually get it tops of my leg but can get it all over too. Last few days its mainly been in my heels and feet though. I only reallt notice it when im not doing anything.

yanksforever
26-12-08, 16:55
Thanks Shaky....well that explains your screen name, ehh? Lol, adding a bit of humor.

Yeah it feels like someone took the vibrator thing out of my cell phone and put it inside my heel.

Annoying thing this anxiety!

Shaky
26-12-08, 17:04
I twitch alot too, its horrible having all these sensations.

justbananas
03-03-09, 04:54
do either of you have any idea what causes this? have you been to a doc at all?

Dazo
03-03-09, 07:08
I have alot of this to, especially when i watch tv being in sofa. Or when i go to bed.

justbananas
04-03-09, 16:05
i have had this intermittently for the past week or so .. mainly my left foot, sometimes thigh, and right chest area. WHY. it feels exactly like my cell phone and it's scaring the crap out of me. does this ever go away? it's really making my anxiety worse and it came out of nowhere, while i was relaxing. is this really a symptom??

yanksforever
04-03-09, 17:06
it is a symptom. it does go away. mine went away and i started this thread. it's not a sign of anything other than anxiety.

justbananas
04-03-09, 17:17
thanks .. did you do anything that helped?

yanksforever
04-03-09, 17:35
i distracted myself, when i had it it scared me a lot too, but i distracted myself. go take a long walk, listen to music if u have an iPod and take a long walk.