PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down

Shaky
26-12-08, 16:40
I just feel like I have nothing to look forward to, there's no hope. I'm fed up with life at the minute it, seems like nothing is going my way. I've had a lousy christmas. My health anxiety is at an all time high, not to mention i feel terrible (got a cold) not long got over glandular fever so it feels like im always ill. To top it off i got to go for a scan next week which im so scared about but i got no one to talk to about it, i haven't told anyone i suffer from anxiety. I'm 23 and have no GF, no job, no money i just dont feel like getting out of bed anymore.

playman44
26-12-08, 19:33
hi shaky sorry to here your feeling a bit down at the moment i knowits hard dealing with anxiety while your ill i just got over some really crappy virus which took its toll on me is there no one maybe a family member you could talk to about your scan i know its difficult . as for having no gf some people may see that as a blessing lol .i can tell you that your anxiety makes you feel down and all those negative thoughts fill your mind .you will start to feel better soon and im sure you will veiw things a little more posative . and remember your never alone on here keep your chin up mate

Shaky
26-12-08, 23:57
Thanks for the reply mate, I've mentioned the scan to a family member who i guess is trying to reassure me has just made 'light' of the situation. As for the girlfriend thing you're probably right lol. I know it sounds stupid but i cant even bring myself to talk to the doctor about my anxiety. I've been quite alot lately and i always tell myself that this time ill mention how im feeling but never do. He even asked if i was feeling down or stressed and i just said no. I dont know why.

fairyfloss
11-01-09, 23:58
hi shakey
sorry to read that you are so low.the cold bug what you have just had will leave you feeling down and miserable,then of course the scan will be on your mind.try and think pos" even little thoughts is a start.feel free to PM me anytime x

Shaky
12-01-09, 02:06
Thanks for the reply, scan is later today, i guess depending on the outcome i might feel a little more positive