PDA

View Full Version : Feel so weird

Barb
29-06-05, 16:08
Having a really strange day today. Woke up okay for me decided to have a busy day and got started but started to feel really oddno panic just very tired and unreal so i kept going to distract myself but its just got worse and worse.I aam really trying hard to keep the panic at bay and even went for a very short drive with my daughter which i wouldnt have done once feeling like this. Also my eyes feel strange ( i seem to be getting an eye thing lately) i feel like i am looking through a mist i really dont know if its real or not but its really scaring me. I walk about the house feeling so scared keeping busy when i would rather lay on the sofa and do a relaxation tape but i cant lay down feeling like this. I just wish it would go and my head would clear
Ikeep telling myself i have had this before and i will get through it.
Does anyone else get days like this which started so well?

Barb xx

kairen
29-06-05, 16:26
Hi Barb,

Maybe you should sit down with yr cd and try and relax have you been sleping ok maybe yr body is telling you to slow down a bit

I hve been fine for quite a few months now but still get the odd bad day, its like it pops its head in to see if it will get a reaction from me LOL
try listening to some music that u can sing along to, stops you thinking for a bit,

do hope you feel a bit better

kairen x

carlin
29-06-05, 18:23
Hi Barb,
sorry you are having a rough day. i know exactly how you feel, many days i get up and think, ok i feel fine i'll get on today, then i get dizzy, eyes go dodgy, and that's me done, i never lay down when i feel like this, i sit down, watch tv, read, listen to cd's, but never lie down, it would only make me worse, if you don't sleep well of a night, this would almost certainly be the reason for the 'eye' probs. if your body feels you should rest, do so, and then if you can carry on where you left off. i still try desperately to take my mind off things, a lot of the time it doesn't work, but as you said we have been like this before (many times) and we have survived! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vernon
29-06-05, 18:26
hi barb I get the same doing something feeling good no stress or anxiety then out of nowhere you feel realy stressed dont want to do nothing but lay down and hide or try to sleep. I do the same as you kep pushing and carrying on, sometimes this works and other times it dont. and the real tiredness and so weak at the legs is horrible. It seem like for ever at the time but beleive me it does get better. Take care hope you feel better soon. Vernon

Barb
30-06-05, 11:13
Thanks everyone that has really helped even though i got it a day late as we had a storm and the computer shut down,but i am bad again today so your messages were just what i needed.

Barb xxx

seh1980
30-06-05, 12:45
hi Barb,

Anxiety can come out of nowhere. I can often feel great one minute and crap the next - that is very normal. You're probably just going through a rought couple of days. Things can only get better!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal