PDA

View Full Version : companion

sbt25
26-12-08, 21:39
Hi my names Lee , im not really sure what to put here as i find it hard to express myself so please bear with me , i suffer from agrophobia and social aniexty in a bad way and i would really like to find a best friend/companion partner to share things with and have company and cuddles :blush: , im 25m from hertfordshire seeking a female of any age , im really not expecting a reply to this but just in case my msn id is charlie-and-me@hotmail.co.uk

Cathy V
27-12-08, 00:02
Hi Lee. I'm answering your post because I felt that you needed someone to do that. However, i will add that these kind of posts are usually ignored because this is a forum for people who want help with their anxiety and depression, its not a forum for meeting potential partners, but because you suffer with agoraphobia and you are obviously very lonely and feeling isolated I felt I ought to respond.

But it might be a better idea to join us as a regular member rather than someone who is looking for more. Getting to know people takes time. As a member you can discuss your phobias and troubles, and if anyone can relate to you they will.

Take care.

leo05
27-12-08, 01:38
hi there where bout in herts are ya from ?
n dont put ya self down
pm me netime

ma name is lea btw