PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hello!

MammaT
26-12-08, 23:17
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Have had a fairly good Christmas - better than I thought. Haven't been diagnosed with anything but am on cipralex and still not getting on with it too well even though it's been 2 weeks. Today started well, planned to take my children out but when we got into the car it wouldn't start and that was just a bit much. I thought I was getting onto a more even keel but silly things still throw me out. I know it can be fixed but couldn't see that earlier!

Thank goodness for my lovely children - they're hugs are the best medicine and they're still not fed up with my unpredictable behaviour.

I've had a read around the site and it all seems very friendly and supportive so I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm trying to stay positive.:)

Mamma T

bottleblond
26-12-08, 23:38
Hi Mamma T

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

Lovely to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you.

Lisa
x

Patty
27-12-08, 02:56
Hi MammaT, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

playman44
27-12-08, 09:56
:welcome: hello and welcome im sure you will find all the support you need on here there all very friendly and supportive :yesyes:

sunshine-lady
28-12-08, 18:22
Hi mamat:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

lorac
28-12-08, 18:30
Hi Mamma T

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of nice people on here who will offer good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Diane O'Brien
28-12-08, 18:50
Hello Mamma

:welcome: to this site. Its lovely you've found us you will get plenty of support on here. You are quite right about children I have suffered from depression and anxiety and my two children have been fantastic. Keep with the medication 2 weeks is still early days.

Take Care

Diane xxx

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:46
G'day Mamma!

NICE TO MEET YOU!

Welcome to NMP! I know your gonna love it here with all the advice and support that is here to offer you! THere is plenty of nice people here!

Hope to see you around :)