PDA

View Full Version : hey

fireman35
27-12-08, 03:01
I just stumbled onto this website tonight, doing apparently what alot of other people do, looking up all of my symptoms to find out what is wrong with me. I have been battling this for about six years now. I remember my first attack like it was yesterday, and I remember what caused it. I am an avid health nut, and love to use body building supplements and vitamins to stay healthy and strong, but when I was younger I was enamored by real body builders and all the muscle they were able to accumulate. Long story short, I bought my first round of injectable steroids. My first panic attack occured right after my first injection. I have always been a very analytical person anyway, so, naturally I realized after the injection that there would be no way to correct any adverse reaction I had to the drug, if infact I did have a reaction. This put me into a state of panic that I fortunately haven't seen the likes of since. Nonetheless, ever since then, they have become more frequent, and I find myself having reactions now to things that used to have no effect on me. In my search for knowledge on this disorder and a path to one day hopefully overcome this tremendous adversary, this web site has been the most insightful, and I hope to better my understanding of my problems. Good luck to everyone on here and godspeed.

Patty
27-12-08, 03:17
Hi Fireman35, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

All the best :yesyes:

spaced
27-12-08, 03:41
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

lesleya
27-12-08, 11:26
Hi fireman
:welcome: to nmp. You will finds lots of help and support here from people who totally undserstand how your feeling... that alone helps when you know your not alone.
Good luck and take care
xxx

lorac
27-12-08, 14:52
Hi Fireman

Welcome to the site I think you will find many people on here who will offer you good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
28-12-08, 18:24
Hi fireman
:welcome: to NMP, I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice and support.

chat is fun too:biggrin:

wonderpineapple
29-12-08, 07:52
Hey and Welcome to NMP!

Hope you find the advice and support here helpful, i know i have!